The radiology department in the Central Region Denmark offers positions for specialist doctors in radiology.
The department performs yearly more than 112,000 X-rays and scans, such as: conventional X-ray, mammography, angiography, ultrasound, CT and MR scanning and interventions (biopsy, drainage, stent installations, etc.) and about 10,000 mamma screening.
The department uses the X-ray information system (RIS), digital storage of image diagnostic surveys (PACS) and digital dictation.
- Specialist title in radiology with broad experience with CT, MRI, ultrasound, etc.
- Availability to complete the Danish course (B2 Level)
- Motivation for living and working in Denmark
- Permanent contract after three-month trial period.
- Salary starting from 7000 € gross per month or 90 000 € per year, pension included.
Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart.
- Training courses within working hours.
- Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
- Invitation to study tour to Denmark after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- Intensive Danish course, also for the family.
- Remuneration during the Danish course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
- A great opportunity to grow professionally.
- Good and deeply committed colleagues with different professional backgrounds.
- Working in informal work environment.
- Good working conditions; Six weeks paid holiday. 37-hour working week.
All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates.
Πληροφορίες: Ματίνα Κουλουριώτη